Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Polka Dot Plum Layouts!

I am back again with MORE layouts for you. Instead of one, I will be presenting you with THREE! I joined the Polka Dot Plum Creative team and so far I LOVE it. Their kits are so fun to work with. Since I am showing you three layouts in this post, I am going to try to make it as organized as possible. I will post the preview of the kit first. I am going to link the preview to the store I got it from and then I will show you my layout! I really hope you enjoy looking at these!

The first one up is a layout I made with the kit “Mommy is Me” by Danielle Corbitt.

folder (2)

Here is the layout I made with it:

mommyismelayout1

The next kit I worked with was called Finley by Sweet Tomato Designs.

STD_Finley_Preview

Here is the layout I made with it:

Layout1

Last but not least, I worked with a kit called Strawberry Fields by Pampered Princess.

pamperedprincess_strawberryfields_preview

Here is my layout:

layoutblog

And I am done! Like I said, each preview is linked to the designers store so if you saw one you liked, go back and click on it and it will take you directly to that designers store at Polka Dot Plum!  Also, while you are at Polka Dot Plum, make sure you check out all the rest of their kits and their fun forums too! You won’t regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment